Activities: School Tours
During an educational farm tour children will learn how fruits and vegetables grow, and how they get from the field to the table. They will see first hand the process of storing, sorting and selling fruits and vegetables. They will also learn about the healthy benefits of eating fruits and vegetables. The tour goes behind the scenes of the farming operation and also walks through the store, bakery and gift shop for interaction, information, and education. The children will enjoy a tractor driven hayride through the countryside and orchards.
School Tours Times are 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m. or 1 p.m.
Prices are as follows, per person, student and teachers/chaperones:
Package A: $6 = tour, hayride, apple and cider
Package B: $8 = tour, hayride, playland (corn box, straw bale maze, bale mountain), apple and cider
Optional additions: Pick Your Own pumpkin, $1 additional; Corn Maze, $3 additional
Groups can anticipate spending 90 minutes from start to finish of the tour and hayride. Anticipate approximately an additional 45 minutes if participating in the corn maze.
For groups who would like to eat a snack or lunch with us, we have picnic tables available for your use. In our store we have hoagies, sandwiches and wraps along with snacks and bakery items to purchase. Picnic tables are no longer located outside the farm market, instead they are located in pavilions by the playland area.
Activities: Group Hayrides, Corn Maze & Bonfire
Please see Hayride Rules before scheduling.
Hayrides are a great activity for organizations, churches, scout groups, birthdays, private parties and special events. Call for available dates. Reservations must be made in advance. $25.00 deposit required to reserve the date.
Option 1: Hayride
- 45 minute Hayride through the orchard and farm
- $100 per wagon
Option 2: Hayride & Campfire
- 45 minute Hayride and balance of time at campfire and ride back. Two hours total.
- Campfire with hot dog sticks, 2 gallons of cider, and homemade cookies.
- $175 per wagon
Option 3: Hayride and Corn Maze
- 30 minute hayride and a stop at the corn maze to allow everyone time to wind and find their way through.
- $175 per wagon
Option 4: Hayride, Corn Maze & Campfire
- Up to two hours, depending on how long it takes to wind and find your way through the corn maze
- Campfire with hot dog sticks, 2 gallons of cider, and homemade cookies
- $275 per wagon
Option 5: Hayride and Playland
- 30 Minute hayride and 1 1/2 hrs in the playland (ages 2-12)
- $125 per wagon
Please see Hayride Rules before scheduling